向蓝 发表于 2024-4-12 20:07:06

23种生成式AI的任务示例

23种生成式AI的任务示例
1. 汇总对话中的问题解决方法
原文/英文 译文
Generate a summary of the below conversation in the following format:Customer problem:Outcome of the conversation:Action items for follow-up:Customer budget:Departure city:Destination city:
Conversation:User: Hi there, I’m off between August 25 and September 11. I saved up 4000 for a nice trip. If I flew out from San Francisco, what are your suggestions for where I can go?Agent: For that budget you could travel to cities in the US, Mexico, Brazil, Italy or Japan. Any preferences?User: Excellent, I’ve always wanted to see Japan. What kind of hotel can I expect?Agent: Great, let me check what I have. First, can I just confirm with you that this is a trip for one adult?User: Yes it isAgent: Great, thank you, In that case I can offer you 15 days at HOTEL Sugoi, a 3 star hotel close to a Palace. You would be staying there between August 25th and September 7th. They offer free wifi and have an excellent guest rating of 8.49/10. The entire package costs 2024.25USD. Should I book this for you?User: That sounds really good actually. Please book me at Sugoi.Agent: I can do that for you! Can I help you with anything else today?User: No, thanks! Please just send me the itinerary to my email soon.
Summary:
按以下格式生成以下对话的摘要:客户问题:对话结果:后续行动项目:客户预算:出发城市:目的地城市:
谈话:用户:您好,我在 8 月 25 日至 9 月 11 日之间休假。我攒了 4000 美元,准备了一次愉快的旅行。如果我从旧金山飞出去,你对我可以去哪里有什么建议?经纪人:对于这个预算,你可以去美国、墨西哥、巴西、意大利或日本的城市旅行。有什么偏好吗?用户:太好了,我一直想去日本看看。我能期待什么样的酒店?特工:太好了,让我检查一下我有什么。首先,我可以和你确认这是一个成年人的旅行吗?用户:是的经纪人:太好了,谢谢,在这种情况下,我可以为您提供15天的HOTEL Sugoi,这是一家靠近宫殿的三星级酒店。您将在 8 月 25 日至 9 月 7 日期间住在那里。他们提供免费无线网络,并拥有8.49/10的出色客人评分。整个套餐售价 2024.25 美元。我应该为你预订这个吗?用户:这听起来真的很好。请在Sugoi预订我。特工:我可以帮你做!我今天还能帮你做其他事情吗?用户:不,谢谢!请尽快将行程发送到我的电子邮件中。
总结:

2. 汇总财务报表中的要点(提取)
原文/英文 译文
Below is an extract from the annual financial report of a company. Extract key financial number (if present), key internal risk factors, and key external risk factors.
# Start of ReportRevenue increased $7.5 billion or 16%. Commercial products and cloud services revenue increased $4.0 billion or 13%. O365 Commercial revenue grew 22% driven by seat growth of 17% and higher revenue per user. Office Consumer products and cloud services revenue increased $474 million or 10% driven by Consumer subscription revenue, on a strong prior year comparable that benefited from transactional strength in Japan. Gross margin increased $6.5 billion or 18% driven by the change in estimated useful lives of our server and network equipment. Our competitors range in size from diversified global companies with significant research and development resources to small, specialized firms whose narrower product lines may let them be more effective in deploying technical, marketing, and financial resources. Barriers to entry in many of our businesses are low and many of the areas in which we compete evolve rapidly with changing and disruptive technologies, shifting user needs, and frequent introductions of new products and services. Our ability to remain competitive depends on our success in making innovative products, devices, and services that appeal to businesses and consumers.# End of Report
以下是一家公司年度财务报告的摘录。提取关键财务数字(如果存在)、关键内部风险因素和关键外部风险因素。
# 报告开始收入增长了 75 亿美元,增幅为 16%。商业产品和云服务收入增长了40亿美元,增幅为13%。O365商业营收增长22%,主要得益于座位数增长17%和每用户收入增加。办公消费者产品和云服务收入增长4.74亿美元,增幅为10%,这得益于消费者订阅收入,上年同期表现强劲,这得益于日本的交易强劲。毛利率增长了 65 亿美元或 18%,这得益于我们服务器和网络设备的估计使用寿命的变化。我们的竞争对手规模不一,既有拥有大量研发资源的多元化全球公司,也有小型专业公司,其产品线较窄,可能使他们更有效地部署技术、营销和财务资源。我们许多业务的进入门槛很低,我们竞争的许多领域随着不断变化的颠覆性技术、不断变化的用户需求以及新产品和服务的频繁推出而迅速发展。我们保持竞争力的能力取决于我们在制造吸引企业和消费者的创新产品、设备和服务方面的成功。# 报告结束

3. 总结文章(抽象)

原文/英文 译文
Provide a summary of the text below that captures its main idea.
At Microsoft, we have been on a quest to advance AI beyond existing techniques, by taking a more holistic, human-centric approach to learning and understanding. As Chief Technology Officer of Azure AI Services, I have been working with a team of amazing scientists and engineers to turn this quest into a reality. In my role, I enjoy a unique perspective in viewing the relationship among three attributes of human cognition: monolingual text (X), audio or visual sensory signals, (Y) and multilingual (Z). At the intersection of all three, there’s magic—what we call XYZ-code as illustrated in Figure 1—a joint representation to create more powerful AI that can speak, hear, see, and understand humans better. We believe XYZ-code will enable us to fulfill our long-term vision: cross-domain transfer learning, spanning modalities and languages. The goal is to have pre-trained models that can jointly learn representations to support a broad range of downstream AI tasks, much in the way humans do today. Over the past five years, we have achieved human performance on benchmarks in conversational speech recognition, machine translation, conversational question answering, machine reading comprehension, and image captioning. These five breakthroughs provided us with strong signals toward our more ambitious aspiration to produce a leap in AI capabilities, achieving multi-sensory and multilingual learning that is closer in line with how humans learn and understand. I believe the joint XYZ-code is a foundational component of this aspiration, if grounded with external knowledge sources in the downstream AI tasks.
请提供以下文本的摘要,以捕捉其主要思想。
在 Microsoft,我们一直在寻求通过采用更全面、以人为本的学习和理解方法来推动人工智能超越现有技术。作为 Azure AI Services 的首席技术官,我一直在与一群了不起的科学家和工程师合作,将这一探索变为现实。在我的角色中,我以独特的视角看待人类认知的三个属性之间的关系:单语文本(X),音频或视觉感觉信号(Y)和多语言(Z)。在这三者的交汇处,有一种魔力——我们称之为 XYZ 代码,如图 1 所示——一种联合表示,可以创建更强大的 AI,可以更好地说话、听、看和理解人类。我们相信 XYZ 代码将使我们能够实现我们的长期愿景:跨域迁移学习,跨越模态和语言。目标是拥有预训练的模型,这些模型可以共同学习表示,以支持广泛的下游人工智能任务,就像今天的人类一样。在过去的五年中,我们在会话语音识别、机器翻译、会话问答、机器阅读理解和图像字幕等基准测试中取得了人类的表现。这五项突破为我们提供了强烈的信号,让我们朝着更雄心勃勃的愿望迈进,实现人工智能能力的飞跃,实现更接近人类学习和理解方式的多感官和多语言学习。我相信,如果在下游 AI 任务中以外部知识源为基础,联合 XYZ 代码是这一愿望的基础组成部分。

4. 生成产品名称创意
原文/英文 译文
Generate product name ideas for a yet to be launched wearable health device that will allow users to monitor their health and wellness in real-time using AI and share their health metrics with their friends and family. The generated product name ideas should reflect the product's key features, have an international appeal, and evoke positive emotions.
Seed words: fast, healthy, compact
Example product names: 1. WellnessVibe2. HealthFlux3. VitalTracker
Product names:1.为尚未推出的可穿戴健康设备生成产品名称创意,该设备将允许用户使用人工智能实时监控他们的健康状况,并与他们的朋友和家人分享他们的健康指标。生成的产品名称创意应反映产品的主要功能,具有国际吸引力,并唤起积极的情绪。
助记词:快速、健康、紧凑
示例产品名称:1. 健康氛围2. 健康通量3. 生命追踪器
产品名称:1.

5. 生成电子邮件

原文/英文 译文
Write a product launch email for new AI-powered headphones that are priced at $79.99 and available at Best Buy, Target and Amazon.com. The target audience is tech-savvy music lovers and the tone is friendly and exciting.
1. What should be the subject line of the email? 2. What should be the body of the email?
为售价 79.99 美元、可在百思买、塔吉特和 Amazon.com 购买的新款 AI 耳机撰写产品发布电子邮件。目标受众是精通技术的音乐爱好者,语气友好而令人兴奋。
1. 电子邮件的主题应该是什么? 2. 电子邮件的正文应该是什么?

6. 生成产品说明(项目符号点)

原文/英文 译文
Write a product description in bullet points for a renters insurance product that offers customizable coverage, rewards and incentives, flexible payment options and a peer-to-peer referral program. The tone should be persuasive and professional.为租房者保险产品撰写要点产品描述,该产品提供可定制的承保范围、奖励和激励措施、灵活的付款方式和点对点推荐计划。语气应该是有说服力和专业的。

7. 生成 listicle 样式的博客

原文/英文 译文
Write a catchy and creative listicle style blog aon the topic of emerging trends in e-commerce that are shaping the future of retail. The blog should have a memorable headline and a clear call to action in the end encouraging the reader to engage further.写一个朗朗上口且富有创意的列表式博客,主题是塑造零售业未来的电子商务新兴趋势。博客应该有一个令人难忘的标题和明确的行动呼吁,鼓励读者进一步参与。

8. 生成作业说明

原文/英文 译文
Write a job description for the following job title: 'Business Intelligence Analyst'. The job description should outline the main responsibilities of the role, list the required qualifications, highlight unique benefits like flexible working hours, and provide information on how to apply.为以下职位撰写职位描述:“商业智能分析师”。职位描述应概述该职位的主要职责,列出所需的资格,突出弹性工作时间等独特福利,并提供有关如何申请的信息。

9. 生成测验
原文/英文 译文
Generate a multiple choice quiz from the text below. Quiz should contain at least 5 questions. Each answer choice should be on a separate line, with a blank line separating each question.
A neutron star is the collapsed core of a massive supergiant star, which had a total mass of between 10 and 25 solar masses, possibly more if the star was especially metal-rich. Neutron stars are the smallest and densest stellar objects, excluding black holes and hypothetical white holes, quark stars, and strange stars. Neutron stars have a radius on the order of 10 kilometers (6.2 mi) and a mass of about 1.4 solar masses. They result from the supernova explosion of a massive star, combined with gravitational collapse, that compresses the core past white dwarf star density to that of atomic nuclei.
Example:Q1. What is a neutron star?A. The collapsed core of a massive supergiant starB. The smallest and densest stellar objectC. A white holeD. A quark star
从下面的文本中生成多项选择测验。测验应至少包含 5 个问题。每个答案选项都应在单独的行上,每个问题之间用空行分隔。
中子星是一颗大质量超巨星的坍缩核心,它的总质量在10到25个太阳质量之间,如果恒星特别富含金属,可能会更大。中子星是最小和最密集的恒星天体,不包括黑洞和假想的白洞、夸克星和奇怪的恒星。中子星的半径约为10公里(6.2英里),质量约为太阳质量的1.4倍。它们是由一颗大质量恒星的超新星爆炸与引力坍缩相结合的结果,将核心从白矮星的密度压缩到原子核的密度。
例:问题1.什么是中子星?A.一颗大质量超巨星的坍缩核心B.最小和最密集的恒星天体C. 白洞D. 夸克星

10. 对文本进行分类
原文/英文 译文
Classify the following news headline into 1 of the following categories: Business, Tech, Politics, Sport, Entertainment
Headline 1: Donna Steffensen Is Cooking Up a New Kind of Perfection. The Internet's most beloved cooking guru has a buzzy new book and a fresh new perspectiveCategory: Entertainment
Headline 2: Major Retailer Announces Plans to Close Over 100 StoresCategory:
将以下新闻标题分为以下类别之一:商业、科技、政治、体育、娱乐
标题 1:Donna Steffensen 正在打造一种新的完美。互联网上最受喜爱的烹饪大师有一本嗡嗡作响的新书和全新的视角类别: 娱乐
头条新闻 2:大型零售商宣布计划关闭 100 多家门店类别:

11. 对意向进行分类和检测
原文/英文 译文
For the below text, provide two labels one each from the following categories:- Department: “Books”, “Home”, “Fashion”, “Electronics”, “Grocery”, “Others”- Order intent
Subject: Request for Refund of Recent Book PurchaseDear ,I am writing to request a refund for the books I purchased from your store last week. Unfortunately, the books did not meet my expectations, and I would like to return them for a full refund.I have attached a copy of the purchase receipt to this email as proof of purchase. The books are in their original packaging and have not been used, so I hope that the refund process will be straightforward.Please let me know what steps I need to take to return the books and receive a refund. I look forward to hearing back from you soon.Thank you for your attention to this matter.Sincerely,
Response:
对于以下文本,请提供两个标签,每个标签来自以下类别:- 部门:“书籍”、“家居”、“时尚”、“电子”、“杂货”、“其他”- 订单意向
主题:申请退还最近购买的图书尊敬的 [公司名称,我写信要求为我上周从您的商店购买的书籍退款。不幸的是,这些书没有达到我的期望,我想退回它们以获得全额退款。我已在此电子邮件中附上购买收据的副本作为购买证明。这些书是原包装的,没有被使用过,所以我希望退款过程会很简单。请让我知道我需要采取哪些步骤来退书并获得退款。我期待很快收到您的回复。感谢您对此事的关注。真诚地[你的名字
响应:

12. 群集到未定义的类别中
原文/英文 译文
Cluster the following news headlines into topic categories based on patterns seen within the text. Also mention reasoning behind how these categories were defined.
Output format:{"topic_name": "","headlines": [],"reasoning": ""}
Input news headlines:1. "From books to presentations in 10s with AR + ML"2. "Demo from 1993 of 32-year-old Yann LeCun showing off the World's first Convolutional Network for Text Recognition"3. "First Order Motion Model applied to animate paintings"4. "Robinhood and other brokers literally blocking purchase of $GME, $NOK, $BB, $AMC; allow sells"5. "United Airlines stock down over 5% premarket trading"6. "Bitcoin was nearly $20,000 a year ago today"
Output:
根据文本中看到的模式将以下新闻标题聚类到主题类别中。还要提到如何定义这些类别背后的原因。
输出格式:{“topic_name”: “”,“头条新闻”:[],“推理”: “”}
输入新闻标题:1.“使用 AR + ML 在 10 年代从书籍到演示文稿”2. “1993 年 32 岁的 Yann LeCun 展示世界上第一个用于文本识别的卷积网络的演示”3. “应用于动画绘画的一阶运动模型”4. “Robinhood 和其他经纪人从字面上阻止了购买$GME、$NOK、$BB$AMC;允许销售”5.“美国联合航空股价盘前下跌超过5%”6. “一年前的今天,比特币接近 20,000 美元”
输出:

13. 通过各个方面分析情绪
原文/英文 译文
Perform aspect based sentiment analysis on the below product review. - Provide overall sentiment score between 0 to 5 for the review- Provide a sentiment polarity score between 0 to 5 for each aspect- Mention the top positive aspect and top negative aspect, if any
Review 1: This console is an absolute beast! I finally managed to get my hands on it through the company’s invite after 2 years of the chip shortage and scalping issues. It arrived a couple days later as scheduled, no problems. Set up was simple and was kinda surprised by the weight of the console. The login process took less than 10 min, quick and easy. Installed games then instantly felt the difference. Loading times is literally insane, first time experiencing an SSD as fast as this. I also really enjoy the controller, it feels really good in the hands. Playing games has never been better for a competitive gamer like me. Sometimes I feel like I’m cheating with how powerful this thing is for only $500. However, I do wish there were more exclusives for this console but I feel like this console will get better as time goes on.
Overall sentiment score: 4.5Aspects with sentiment polarity score:- Console: 5- Set up : 5- Login process: 5- Loading times: 5- Controller: 5- Exclusives: 3
Top positive aspect: Console Top negative aspect: Exclusives
Review 2: This console has some great features, but it's not without its flaws. The graphics are excellent, but the load times can be frustratingly slow. The online community is active and fun to engage with, but the subscription fee is a bit steep.
对以下产品评论执行基于方面的情绪分析。- 为评论提供 0 到 5 之间的总体情绪得分- 为每个方面提供 0 到 5 之间的情绪极性分数- 提及最重要的积极方面和最重要的消极方面(如果有的话)
评论1:这个控制台绝对是野兽!在经历了 2 年的芯片短缺和剥头皮问题之后,我终于设法通过公司的邀请获得了它。几天后如期到达,没有问题。设置很简单,对控制台的重量有点惊讶。登录过程不到 10 分钟,快速而简单。然后,安装的游戏立即感受到了不同。加载时间简直太疯狂了,第一次体验到这么快的 SSD。我也非常喜欢控制器,手感非常好。对于像我这样的竞技游戏玩家来说,玩游戏从未如此美好。有时我觉得我在欺骗这个东西有多强大,只有 500 美元。但是,我确实希望这款游戏机有更多的独家产品,但我觉得随着时间的推移,这款游戏机会变得更好。
总体情绪得分:4.5情绪极性得分的方面:- 控制台:5- 设置 : 5- 登录过程: 5- 加载时间: 5- 控制器:5- 独家:3
最大的积极方面:控制台最大的负面方面:独家
评论2:该控制台具有一些很棒的功能,但并非没有缺陷。画面非常出色,但加载时间可能非常慢。在线社区很活跃,参与起来很有趣,但订阅费有点高。

14. 从文本中提取实体
原文/英文 译文
Extract the person name, company name, location and phone number from the text below.
Hello. My name is Robert Smith. I’m calling from Contoso Insurance, Delaware. My colleague mentioned that you are interested in learning about our comprehensive benefits policy. Could you give me a call back at (555) 346-9322 when you get a chance so we can go over the benefits?
从下面的文本中提取人员姓名、公司名称、位置和电话号码。
你好。我叫罗伯特·史密斯。我是从特拉华州的 Contoso Insurance 打来的。我的同事提到您有兴趣了解我们的综合福利政策。当您有机会时,您能否给我回电 (555) 346-9322,以便我们了解福利?

15. 分析非结构化数据
原文/英文 译文
There are many fruits that were found on the recently discovered planet Goocrux. There are neoskizzles that grow there, which are purple and taste like candy. There are also loheckles, which are a grayish blue fruit and are very tart, a little bit like a lemon. Pounits are a bright green color and are more savory than sweet. There are also plenty of loopnovas which are a neon pink flavor and taste like cotton candy. Finally, there are fruits called glowls, which have a very sour and bitter taste which is acidic and caustic, and a pale orange tinge to them.
Please make a table summarizing the fruits from Goocrux| Fruit | Color | Flavor || Neoskizzles | Purple | Sweet || Loheckles | Grayish blue | Tart |
在最近发现的Goocrux星球上发现了许多水果。那里生长着 neoskizzers,它们是紫色的,尝起来像糖果。还有loheckles,它是一种灰蓝色的水果,非常酸,有点像柠檬。Pounits 是鲜绿色的,咸味多于甜味。还有很多loopnovas,它们呈霓虹粉色,尝起来像棉花糖。最后,还有一种叫做 glowls 的水果,它有一种非常酸和苦的味道,是酸性和腐蚀性的,并带有淡橙色的色调。
请制作一张表格,总结 Goocrux 的水果|水果 |颜色 |风味 ||新滑雪 |紫色 |甜蜜 ||洛克勒斯 |灰蓝色 |馅饼 |

16. 翻译文本
原文/英文 译文
Translate the following to French and Spanish.
1. On a scale of 1 to 10, how satisfied are you with your in-store experience today?2. How likely are you to recommend our product to others?
将以下内容翻译成法语和西班牙语。
1. 在 1 到 10 的范围内,您对今天的店内体验有多满意?2. 您向他人推荐我们产品的可能性有多大?

17. 自然语言到 SQL
原文/英文 译文
### Postgres SQL tables, with their properties:## Employee(id, name, department_id)# Department(id, name, address)# Salary_Payments(id, employee_id, amount, date)#### A query to list the names of the departments which employed more than 10 employees in the last 3 months
SELECT
### Postgres SQL 表及其属性:## 员工(id, name, department_id)# 部门(id、姓名、地址)# Salary_Payments(id, employee_id, amount, date)#### 列出过去 3 个月内雇用 10 名以上员工的部门名称的查询
选择

18. 自然语言到 Python
原文/英文 译文
# Write a python function to reverse a string. The function should be an optimal solution in terms of time and space complexity.# Example input to the function: abcd123# Example output to the function: 321dcba
# 编写 python 函数来反转字符串。就时间和空间复杂性而言,该函数应该是最优解决方案。# 函数输入示例:abcd123# 函数输出示例:321dcba

19. 解释 SQL 查询
原文/英文 译文
Explain what the below SQL query does. Also answer why someone might be interested in this time period, and why a company might be interested in this SQL query.
Details: Temperature = 0.8; MaxTokens = 150+; Stop sequences: #SELECT c.customer_idFROM Customers cJOIN Streaming sON c.customer_id = s.customer_idWHERE c.signup_date BETWEEN '2020-03-01' AND '2020-03-31'AND s.watch_date BETWEEN c.signup_date AND DATE_ADD(c.signup_date, INTERVAL 30 DAY)GROUP BY c.customer_idHAVING SUM(s.watch_minutes) > 50 * 60
Explanation:
说明以下 SQL 查询的作用。还要回答为什么有人可能对这个时间段感兴趣,以及为什么公司可能对这个 SQL 查询感兴趣。
细节:温度 = 0.8;最大代币 = 150+;停止序列:#选择c.customer_idFROM 客户 c加入流媒体 s在 c.customer_id = s.customer_id其中c.signup_date'2020-03-01'和'2020-03-31'之间c.signup_date DATE_ADD(c.signup_date,间隔 30 天)之间的s.watch_date按c.customer_id分组总和(s.watch_minutes)> 50 * 60
解释:

20. 问题解答
原文/英文 译文
A neutron star is the collapsed core of a massive supergiant star, which had a total mass of between 10 and 25 solar masses, possibly more if the star was especially metal-rich. Neutron stars are the smallest and densest stellar objects, excluding black holes and hypothetical white holes, quark stars, and strange stars. Neutron stars have a radius on the order of 10 kilometres (6.2 mi) and a mass of about 1.4 solar masses. They result from the supernova explosion of a massive star, combined with gravitational collapse, that compresses the core past white dwarf star density to that of atomic nuclei.
Answer the following question from the text above.
Q: How are neutron stars created?A:
中子星是一颗大质量超巨星的坍缩核心,它的总质量在10到25个太阳质量之间,如果恒星特别富含金属,可能会更大。中子星是最小和最密集的恒星天体,不包括黑洞和假想的白洞、夸克星和奇怪的恒星。中子星的半径约为10公里(6.2英里),质量约为太阳质量的1.4倍。它们是由一颗大质量恒星的超新星爆炸与引力坍缩相结合的结果,将核心从白矮星的密度压缩到原子核的密度。
从上面的文本中回答以下问题。
问:中子星是如何产生的?一个:

21. 生成见解
原文/英文 译文
Over the last five years, our company has tracked the sales performance of our five products: Product A, Product B, Product C, Product D, and Product E. Our analysis shows that Product A has consistently been the top-selling product, with an average of 10,000 units sold per year, generating $2 million in annual revenue and a profit margin of 15%. However, the profit margin for Product A has decreased over the past two years, indicating a need for re-evaluation of our pricing strategy. Product B and Product C have also shown steady sales and profitability, with an average of 7,500 units sold per year, generating $1.5 million in annual revenue, and a consistent profit margin of 20%. Product D has seen a slight decline in sales over the past two years, with an average of 5,000 units sold per year, generating $1 million in annual revenue, and a profit margin of 10%. Our analysis suggests that we may need to adjust our marketing or product development strategies to improve its performance. Product E has shown the lowest sales and profitability among the five products, with an average of 2,000 units sold per year, generating $400,000 in annual revenue, and a profit margin of 5%. Further investigation and potential changes to our product offering or marketing approach are necessary to improve the performance of Product E. Overall, our sales performance analysis suggests that we should focus on maintaining the profitability of our top-selling products while exploring ways to improve the performance of our less successful products.
Compare the performance of each product and determine which one is the most profitable.
在过去的五年中,我们公司跟踪了我们五种产品的销售业绩:产品A、产品B、产品C、产品D和产品E。我们的分析表明,产品A一直是最畅销的产品,平均每年售出10,000台,年收入为200万美元,利润率为15%。然而,产品A的利润率在过去两年中有所下降,这表明需要重新评估我们的定价策略。产品B和产品C的销售和盈利能力也保持稳定,平均每年销售7,500台,年收入为150万美元,利润率稳定在20%。在过去两年中,产品D的销量略有下降,平均每年售出5,000台,年收入为100万美元,利润率为10%。我们的分析表明,我们可能需要调整我们的营销或产品开发策略,以提高其性能。产品E的销量和盈利能力在五款产品中最低,平均每年销售2,000台,年收入为40万美元,利润率为5%。总体而言,我们的销售业绩分析表明,我们应该专注于保持我们最畅销产品的盈利能力,同时探索提高我们不太成功的产品性能的方法。
比较每种产品的性能,并确定哪一种最有利可图。

22. 思想推理链
原文/英文 译文
Q: Contoso made a sale for $50. The raw materials cost $10 and the labor was $20. What was the profit on the sale?A: The total cost was $10 + $20. Revenue was $50. Profit is revenue - total cost so the profit was $20
Q: Fabrikam sold 100 widgets for $10 each. However, 30 of the widgets were returned for a full refund. How much money did Fabrikam make? A:
问:Contoso 以 50 美元的价格进行了销售。原材料成本为 10 美元,人工成本为 20 美元。销售的利润是多少?答:总成本为 10 美元 + 20 美元。收入为 50 美元。利润就是收入 - 总成本,因此利润为 20 美元
问:Fabrikam 以每个 10 美元的价格售出了 100 个小部件。但是,其中 30 个小部件被退回并全额退款。Fabrikam 赚了多少钱?一个:

23. 聊天机器人
原文/英文 译文
The following is a conversation with an AI assistant. The assistant is helpful, creative, clever, and very friendly. Human: Hello, who are you? AI: Hello, I am an AI assistant. I am here to help you with anything you need.Human: I'd like to cancel my subscription. AI:
以下是与 AI 助手的对话。助手乐于助人,富有创造力,聪明,非常友好。人类:你好,你是谁?AI:你好,我是AI助手。我在这里为您提供任何需要的帮助。人类:我想取消订阅。人工智能:

页: [1]
查看完整版本: 23种生成式AI的任务示例